Monday, October 27, 2008

"Pumpkin Walk"

Michelle April and I along with our neighbors Amy, Kaladon, and Cameron painted some of the animals for this Pumpkin Walk Display. We painted the tigers, lions, pandas, turtles, and Beavers. It was fun and the girls had a blast and are so proud of the animals.


Our display of the Noah's Ark had about 20 sets of animals. The backdrops were painted by some other neighbors and it was just fun to do this project with so many other people and get to know them better. There are so many talented artists and it was fun to see their work.







3 comments:

Erica said...

That was actually my favorite display at the pumpkin walk. Especailly the pigs and lions. I'm so impressed.

Barbi Mecham said...

It was amazing! You gals did great.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Wow--how cute are those pumpkins?! Much better than the ones at the Benson Grist Mill! But I guess the kids still had fun there, so that's what counts:).