On Tuesday I took the girls and a neighbor girl to school. On the way Jared asked the neighbor girl if he could play Pirates with her younger brother. She of course said she didn't know and the conversation went to other things. When we arrived home Jared was getting out of the van with a yellow sticky note over one eye. I asked him what it was having forgot the earlier conversation. He said "It's my eye patch"! Isn't he cute. He walked around this way for a while saying Arrrrrrrrggggggggggggh!
Yesterday April was talking to Jason on the phone. She said "Dad when you were in court did they still use the hammer?" I whispered "mallat". Jason said "its a gaval and yes". When I got on the phone he was laughing and wondered where she came up with that question. I wonder too.
I am always amazed at my children's creativity and also just how much knowledge they have.
2 comments:
I love your kids!
That is a fun picture to capture. Jared is growing up so fast and he has no more baby look to him. That means we must be getting older too.
Post a Comment