This was a awesome pic Jason took by the reflection pool.
We went with our great friends the Fluckiger Family.
It has been seven years since they moved away and as always it was so fun to see them again.
Right before they had moved away we had gone to see the lights with them and it was quite the weekend. I was so glad to go with them again. Michelle and Kesley are great buddies. :Michelle wanted her pic in front of the "fake man." This was during our warm up and bathroom break in the visitor center. There is a neat model of the SLC temple in there that the kids could look at and see what it's like inside.
Now Jared is the age that Dillon was. Dillon was so great with Jared. They were buddies. I think Dillon carried Jared on his back for most of the night. Thanks Dillon, I'm so glad that You are a great example for Jared. Look at how Jared is just watching Dillon in this pic.
It was fun to take pictures with the different settings on my camera although I still don't know what it all means I liked experimenting. These were crazy ones all to get the "orange" tree.And thanks to the Fluckiger's friend tammy we got a pic with all of us.
Jared is doing some wrestling pose and Katie is hanging on for dear life. Fun times.
I'm so so thankful for my cute family, great friends and all the stuff. Tis the Season.
No comments:
Post a Comment