Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Christmas Crafts

These are some fun projects I made last year for Christmas Decor. Now I'm getting excited for that season and I can't wait to get them out again.


I looked loong and hard for a cartridge for my cricut (Winter Wonderland) to find the right reindeer for these frames.  Now I'm thinking I might change it a bit this year and add a sleigh and take out one of the reindeer.  I just cut black vynal and stuck it to the glass.  No backs so when I was hanging it was a bit tricky, but not too bad.  I liked the over all look.

I just love, love, love  this tree.  I also stuck the vynal to the glass but put the green cardstock in the frame and so if I ever decide to  change the background, Easy Peasy!  This came from the Cricut cartridge Lyrical Letters.  It is one of my favs cuz it has a great variety of fonts and images for all seasons and occasions.

I had some other fun things but apparently I didn't get pictures so I'll catch them after I decorate for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

Later Alligator

No comments: