Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snow Fun

This first day it snowed this year the kids went down to the basement and got all their winter gear out.  I soon hear Katie squealing because all the older kids were telling her she could not were the snowsuit.  I was laughing so hard that I could hardly take some pictures.


I finally convinced her that it was toooo small and that she could wear some other snowclothes.


 Now we lovingly call her the green marshmellow.

A few days later we got about 6 inches of snow and the kids just wanted to play in it all day long. As I was calling them in I realized that I hadn't gotten out and taken any snow pictures for several years. So I hurried and grabbed the camera and a coat and took some pictures. It is fun to see Katie enjoy the snow so much this year.

They decided to make a snow fort so out were all the snow shovel's, Jason's orange construction buckets, some ice cream buckets and anything else that they thought was useful.

April was the fort stacker.  She was filling in all the BIG cracks.  I hope that we get some more snow soon so they can finish thier Fort.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute! Jayden got to play in the snow at my parents' this weekend and he loved it! It almost makes me wish we got a bit more snow down here...

Amelia said...

You can come share what little snow we have. Great to hear from you. I loved the Christmas tree top you made for Maycie that you showed on facebook. I might have to pick your mind about it at Grandpa's birthday party. Later.