Friday, December 2, 2011

From the life of a three year old.

Yesterday I was making cards for the upcoming Haslem fundraiser with a neighbor Amy G and Katie. Katie kept talking about what shows she wanted and then she wanted us to play a song. I thought she was still talking about shows. "Mommy can you go put on the police naughty dog?" Police naughty dogs what show is that? no it's a song. After a few minutes Amy says "Feliz Navidad". Katie just smiled and said Yeah.  Amy said I'm glad that we figured it out.  Kaite said no I figured it out. I think I laughed for about five minutes. Thanks Amy for your deciphering. When we play Mad Gab next I want you on my team.

So Merry Christmas and Police Naughty Dog to all.


1 comment:

Gayle said...

Haha... my boys call it "Fleas Naughty Dog!"