Friday, December 18, 2009

Kindergarten Program

Jared had the Kindergarten Christmas Program and this is how it went.

  • I get there about 2 minutes before it starts and so I'm sitting in the back.
  • I had to take Katie and she wouldn't sit so I was holding her and taking pictures.
  • Katie falls asleep on my hip
  • I'm too short to take a picture with out peoples heads it it.
  • I juggle coats, camera and Katie as I go back to Jared's class to get him - Luckily a gal from my ward was sitting by me and she helped me. Her youngest is in Jared's class.
  • Mrs Peterson has another little program
  • Katie is getting heavy
  • I'm very hot because I had put my coat back on.
  • Time to go but I knew I didn't have any good pictures. Wanted one with Mrs Peterson.
  • Had Jared go stand by Mrs Peterson and I wasn't ready with the camera
  • Jared let some other kids get their pictures while I dug our the camera from the bag.
  • Couldn't hold Katie and take a picture - She is still sleeping.
  • Another mom who is a neighbor offered to help and took the picture for us.
  • Katie wakes up when the neighbor is taking the picture.
  • We finally are done and can get outside to get some air.

Here are the best of the pictures. See what I mean about the heads.



1 comment:

Krysta said...

Very cute posts. I haven't been blogging for a little while. I had to get all caught up on the Hurst family! Your journaling of Jared's Kindergarten Program made me laugh. I could picture all of it! :)