I thought for a bunch of ametuers we did pretty good.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Gingerbread House
I have wanted to have the tradition of making a Gingerbread house for years. So after 13 years of marriage I finally did it. I went and bought a kit from Michael's and the kids and I decorated it one evening. I'm most proud of my Icicles made from the frosting. The kids loved to chose what things to decorate with. I hope that next year we will do this again. And by then we won't have to put it on top of the cabinets to save it from Katie. She wanted to eat it. She ended up eating or destroying most of the fence before I could put it up.




I thought for a bunch of ametuers we did pretty good.
I thought for a bunch of ametuers we did pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment