- She didn't have any hair when she was born. She still doesn't really have any hair.
- Probably because she doesn't have hair but she never rubbed a bald spot on the back of her head. She didn't even rub off her fuzz.
- She has always had a pouty lip. Even when she was days old.
- She loves to shake her head and has been doing this for about three months and just doesn't seem to tire of the game.
- She is a pincher. She always is pinching and we noticed that she is even doing the motions with her hands when she is just sitting.
- She loves the drawers more than any of the other kids have. SHE can empty them quite quickly.
- She is our most stubborn which is crazy because I didn't think we were ever going to have one more stubborn than April.
- She is the slowest to get teeth. She is 9 1/2 months and we still haven't seen one yet. She acts like she getting them, always chewing on her hands and other things but they haven't showed up yet. I'm scared she'll get four all at once.
I know there are more things so I will probably add to the list later.
No comments:
Post a Comment