Monday, September 29, 2008

I Paused....



I just realized how long it has been since I posted and I was so excited to keep this blogging going. So I'm going to update really quick and as soon as I get my camera working I'm going to post some really fun pictures of Katie. She is growing so quickly.

About a week a half ago I went with some great friend to Scrapbook USA Expo. We had such a great time shopping and scrapbooking. I bought my biggest scrapping purchase ever - a Cricut Expression. I have wanted one for quite a while and the had them on such a great deal that Walmart couldn't even beat the price. And even though I had my baby I still finished 5 layouts which was what I hoped to get done. I also won some Digital Scrapbooking Software which I'm excited to tryout. We all went home Sat night and staight to bed.


JoAnn and Emily

Marci, JerryKaye and Marci


Barbi, who got us all together, Thanks Girl!


Amy and I


The cutest scrapper - Katie

Katie and I ready to go Home.


Next Morning we got up early to go to listen to my Dad and stepmom report their mission. It was great to see my family. Especially my two brothers that flew in from out of state to be with us for the occasion. It had been over a year since we had seen Larry and we just wish his family could have come too.

In that three day period of time I was in a car for 11 hours. I'm so glad that I didn't have to drive all of that. Katie was so tired of her car seat that we were naughty during the last hour to get home Sunday night. The next morning Jason got up early and went off on his long drive.

It rained that day and it was probably good because I don't think Katie would have been happy to get in her carseat again to go on our morning walk.

Everytime we travel I'm so grateful that I am not a pioneer in a wagon. I love AC, CD player, radio and the DVD player and the things that make traveling so nice. I feel very blessed and spoiled to have so many things.

Since my scrapping weekend I have scraped two more times and finished four more pages. Using my cricut makes titles and accents fun. It is going to be great for school projects and church things too. Yeah for technology.

6 comments:

Krysta said...

Good job on the scrapping!!! I can't even BEGIN to tell you how far behind I am. Hopefully this weekend I can do a little. I miss you!

Erica said...

I'm always jealous of you when you head to the scrapbook expo. One of these years I will make it.

Stephanie said...

Sounds fun! I'm excited for you with the Cricut! I love mine. I do wish I had the expression!

Barbi Mecham said...

Scrapbook expo was the best and I am so grateful to have that time with you. You are the best and I love ya!

Emily said...

Hi Amelia... I finally had a minute to check out your cute blog and am so excited to have another fun way to get to know you better through blogs... I love em' I am so glad that we went together to the expo I have loved getting to know you and just want to thank you for being so nice to me... the new girl!! thanks for including me in things and making an effort to know me it's hard to move and be NEW but you've made it easier with your kindness!! xoxo

Marci said...

I stole pictures of Expo from your blog! Let me know when you girls get together to scrap. (Barbi might forget) :?)
- The "other" Marci