Sunday, September 14, 2008

Can you believe I am a Blogger...

I can't hardly believe I'm doing this but I'm sure that others will be shocked too. As someone who does not use the internet for communication very often I am quite excited to start blogging. I am excited for the options to communicate with many people and also keep a history of life in our family.
A few months ago I was sorting through my fathers missionary letters home and some other correspondence that he had kept. I realized that I have not kept many things like this and I have not even kept a very updated Journal. I want my children and Grandchildren to have a history of us and things that have happened. So that is the main reason I have become a blogger. I hope to enjoy it too.
So all you pro bloggers please send me lots of tips and helpful hints.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey Amelia. Is that really you? I'm so glad to see that you are blogging. It will be fun to keep in touch since we live so far away. I sticking you on my blog so I can check you out.