Holy Cow!!! I'm getting old. My Michelle just went to her first official babysitting job. She has been babysitting for me for awhile but now she is on to the big jobs. I hope she has fun.
So after 6 months this is what I post I'm sure you all have been wondering if I was going to blog again. I wonder too. I decided to do it when I have the time. So if you see a post a month I think I'll be doing good. Maybe I'll get more time now the kids are in school again. I'm glad to be back anyway!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A baby-sitter already?!? Fun times! Kaylee has started babysitting for me a little bit. I love it! I think I will be do nervous when she goes out on her first job.
I AM glad your back to blogging. It is a good way for me to see what your up to since I hardly ever see you any more! :) I miss you lots and I hope you know that even though we are both so crazy busy with life - I think of you as one of my best friends- I love you lots and we really need to do better about keeping in touch huh?!! lets go together and catch up ok! xoxo
Jaiden has been babysitting a little here and there too. It's hard to imagine our babies are babysitting. Where did the time go?
Post a Comment