I really was hoping to have the snow wait till after Thanksgiving. We now have almost 6 inches and a blizzard is coming tonight. I don't know when I've ever been so nervous about the weather. I'm not even going to make Jared and April go to school today. Michelle is already gone and she gets out at 12:55 so we'll be okay.
Katie is being so funny lately. Jason said I needed to record all the funny things she has been saying lately so here goes.
Katie: Daddy Guess what?
Daddy: What
Katie: Marrow's wensday (no matter what day of the week it is.)
Jason has taken to teasing her and saying "Katie guess what"
Katie: What
Jason: "Tomorrow's Tuesday (or what ever it really is)"
Katie: "No marrow's wensday"
She used to do the same thing but say "I come home marrow" or "Daddy come home marrow" after the guess what.
She also loves to come and brush her hair and my hair. Then she say "I comb my hair so pitty." She will bring me the mirror when she is brushing my hair and and say "look at you Mommy".
These are the fun things of this age and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment