Monday, March 8, 2010

Updates

So I just wanted to let you al know my status on the cell phone thing. I was so adament and determined to not even talk when I'm driving my car. IT IS SO HARD TO DO. I can't even count how many times I've grabbed my phone to call someone and then remember my resolve. I have tried to keep to my commitement but just so you all know I haven't been perfect.

Better things now

Katie is changing so much these days. She had become such a talker. She is always repeating the last word I say to her when we are talking to each other. It is also fun to go shopping with her. (Well fun sometimes). We will walk down an isle and she will see something and say the word. Probably the funniest thing she says right now is about bodily functions. When she poops or pees or even toots. She will say "Mommy I poot" or "I pee". She will also tell anyone else that "You Poot" if she hears us pass gas. I'm usually laughing so hard that she is probably learning bad habits but I'm hoping that she will potty train earlier that my other kids since she knows what's going on. I don't know how to get her to like panties though, which is not usually a problem with girls. Maybe I'll have to take her shopping for new ones and then she'll get excited.

Jared is still so busy but so tender hearted. Love that boy.

April had been informed on many things that I was hoping would come in a year or two, because

Michelle had the maturation seminar at school and I'm such a bad mommy I forgot to go even after I wrote in on my calendar and thought about it everyday. I'll never forget her comming home from school. She came upstairs to me and said "Mom you forgot". She didn't need to say anything else I knew what she was talking about immediately. So I'm a bad Mommy.

Hopefully I can overcome that label soon. I'm also enjoying my time with the YW as the Laurel advisor. I'm learning way more than they are I'm sure and I'm so glad for the opportunity to learn and remember what it was like as a teenager. Lots of Fun times.

No comments: