Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little BIts

I have been missing in the blogging actions so I'm going to try and update all the things you've all missed during the next few days.


A Jaredism - "I love my handy downs from Kaledon"


A Old Aprilism - "Mooommm I need some paper toilet" yelled from the bathroom. (This was from when she was potty training) She used to switch words alot. Maybe she was meant to learn spanish.


Katie's latest words - Apple, In Drawer, Treet (since Halloween).


Michelle's learning the ways of moaning, groaning, whining and many other teenage things.
THis is the amazing Oregon Coast. More on our recent trip coming.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Hey Mea,
When did you guys go to Oregon recently?

=) Gayle

Emily said...

you are so good to write those cute things your kids say! I wanna see pictures of Oregon, Halloween, the pumpkin Walk... get bloggin girly!:)

xoxo