Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Camper

I just remebered another funny story from Jared!

One Sunday morning we were getting ready for church which starts at 8:30 am for us and we were late as usual.
We wanted the kids to hurry but Jared didn't want to go. Ususally he is good to do what ever but not this day. Jason was trying to get Jared excited so he said

"Don't you want to go see Brother Batty?" (He is the music leader for primary)
"He'll help you to be a Happy Camper!" - Jason

"You mean we get to go Camping with Brother Batty!" - Jared

"No, No He'll help you be Happy" - Jason

"Oh, I guess I'll go to church" - Jared

I will miss this stage of life when all my kids have grown past it. It is so fun to hear all the funny things that they say.

1 comment:

Tallie Geddes said...

When you figure out how to never let them grow up let me know! The other night was way to much fun lets do it again soon!