Saturday, November 28, 2009

I DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Do It! It is Katie's turn to say it now. I was hoping the terrible two and independant stage would come in a few months when she turned two but nope.

This is her dressing her self because she says I Do It!

Holding it up!

Just a little upside down!

It is so much fun to watch these little ones learn new things.

She has quite the vocabulary now which includes the following

  • NO
  • I love you
  • Baby
  • Teet - Treat
  • Jare - Jared
  • Shell - Michelle
  • Babe - April - She won't say April
  • Daddy
  • Mommy
  • Up Peas - Up Please
  • Mine
  • OOwwiiee
  • No - Nose
  • Ear
  • Eye
  • Jay - Jake (our dog)
  • Hewwo - Hello - She loves the telephone
  • Hair - She likes to play with my hair
  • Sof - Soft
  • Bah Bah - Bottle

I could probably go on for a while but these are some of our favorites.

No comments: