Thursday, September 10, 2009

Half Elf

Yesterday while we (Jared, Katie and I) were running errands Jared announced some news.

"Mom I'm half elf and half human" - Jared

"Oh How so?" - Mom

"YOU know my elf ear that's my elf half and my other ear that's my human half." - Jared

"Okay" (trying not to bust in to complete laughter) - Mom

I'll try to post a picture of the elf ear sometime. I'm so glad that I have my half elf. He is so fun.

Today I volenteered in his class. THe teacher was telling us where to go and when I didn't get to be with his group my tenderhearted boy turned his head down and was about to cry. I felt so bad so I tried to quietly go and tell him that the groups would rotate and he would get to come to my group. He was immedaitely back to himself. Close call - that one.

I have to say I was so proud of him and I felt like he was so well behaved for a kindergartener.

So I guess being half elf is not so bad!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Barbi Mecham said...

such a sweet little man!

Mark and Adrian said...

HAHAHAH. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. He is a cutie.