Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thanks to Brad, Laurie, Lisa and Adam

Thank you, Thank YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

We had such a great time last night at the George Strait concert. I know that it was hard choice for you all to decide not to go. But Thank you.

The opening acts were okay but then King George came on stage (and he is the King of country music ya know). He is so classy. He walks on with he smile and just waves. Nothing fancy or flashy.

Then after almost every song he would say "Thank you, Thank you very much". He just stood there and sang. He sang so many great songs. Jason and I decided we needed to get a few of his newer CD's so we could keep up next time.

And I sure hope that he comes again and that we have a next time.

I wish I had pictures but I had a Amelia moment and left the camera in the car and there was no re-entry. Sooo I have to snag some from Dillon and Christie.

No comments: