Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Proud to live in the USA

I have been thinking a lot about this lately especially sice we just celebrated the 4th of July.

I am so glad I live in the USA. We are so blessed to live in this promised land. IT has been the promised land for thousands of years. We enjoy so many freedoms that others do not like freedom of religion.

I know that our country is not perfect and our government has its struggles but I still think it is the best country on Earth.

I love being able to read whatever books I want and I love to read.
I love being able to take my kids to see all the great places we have like all the national parks and historical places. I hope we get to do more of that soon.
I love having so many choices of food when we go to the grocery store.
I love choosing what doctor to take my family to.
I love the fact that we can have our own business although Sometimes I don't like being a small business owner.
I love that I can choose what car to drive, what fuel to put in my car and Most Important what treats to get when we go get Gasoline.
I love that we can choose how many children to have.
I love having great public schools but also having the options for private schools.
I love meeting great people where ever we go and making friends with whoever I want.

There are so many more things that are great about our country and I am So Proud to Be and AMERICAN.