Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Say Please!

The other day April, Katie and I went to the store. April had some candy that she was sharing with Katie. Katie would squeal when she wanted more. So I decided to try something. I kept telling her to "Say Please" before we would give her more candy. She would say "Ease" and then get her candy.

Now we try to get her to say it all the time but she will only give in to us sometimes. But every so often she will come up to us and hold out her hand and say "Ease".

This has been a fun time watching Katie grow. Every day I am so surprised how much she knows and understands. Today I had dropped a can and I asked her to pick it up and hand it to me. She did just what I asked.

She will pull us where she wants to go. She knows every time that were are talking about outside and is ready to go.

Lately to wake me up in the morning she will pull my hair and head butt me. She is also good at pinching and bitting. As long as she sleeps through the night I guess I don't care how she wakes me up.

No comments: