Last night about 12:30 I woke up hearing Katie coughing and choking so I ran to her room flipped on the light (probably my mistake) and picked her up wondering if she was okay. She was fine and was rolling over to go back to sleep. Well now she was awake and mad. She spent the rest of the night screaming and crying with a few moments of sleep mixed in here and there.
I am so excited for the night when I can get more sleep. And then I will be missing the nights of holding my babies and comforting them. I will probably also lay awake and worry about every little thing with them.
So I may never get sleep cuz if they are not physically keeping me up I'm just worrying about them.
So I complained and now I feel selfish.
EVEN WITH NO SLEEP I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THEM IN MY LIFE. I can't imagine life with out them now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are right...lack of sleep is pretty awful! All of those cute little smiles and giggles make up for it ten-fold!
The life of a mom... :)
My babies are all big and I still lay awake and worry about them. I was up with Dylan this morning at 5:30 because I couldn't sleep anymore. Lets call afternoon nap time. :)
Have a great day.
Post a Comment