We just had Thanksgiving and it was great and now it is time to start counting down till Christmas. I don't remember the last time that I felt like there was such little time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now with 24 days left till the big day I don't feel as prepared as I did four days ago.
Last night we were listening to a cd in the girl's radio and err flashed on the screen. Jason said "It says error, who played with the cd?" April pipes up and says "I know it needs air".
Love those moments when we can just laugh and laugh because of things the kids say.
Happy Birthday Christie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanksgiving was a blast. Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Thanksgiving was a blast!! Thanks for coming to our house and having fun. Shopping was great also.
Your right about all the funny stuff kids say!! We still remember things the boys said....it becomes a part of your family memories for the rest of your life!!
I love your kids. I have a new blog site. I guess that is what you call it. fluckigerfamilyfun.blogspot.com. Check it out.
Post a Comment