Only three and a half more days of school and it will be out for the summer. THis brings many mixed emotions as I'm sure all you moms understand. It will be nice to relax. But what am I going to do with all of them at home. HOpefully we have enough things planned that the summer will be fun and memorable.
I'm so glad it is warm. I love sitting on my deck in the shade with a good book to read. I think this summer is going to be the best yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope for you that it is the thee best summer yet... I am thinking for us it may be the worst! :) ha ha ha a new baby and kids home all day makes an already exhausted mom... even more exhausted right? lets do lots of park days... maybe then I will be able to survive! oh, and sorry I never seem to make it for a walk... Oliver has been hungry right at 9:00 AM this week... I've been going on my own... hoping to build my stamina so you girls don't leave me in the dust... one of these days I'll get there!
We survive the summer because of good friends! I look forward to getting together lots and letting the kids play as we chat - it's been a long time comin!
Post a Comment