Finally Katie has a tooth.
Katie is 13 1/2 months and finally a tooth popped through. I'm not sure if it was today or yesterday but I'm so excited. It is her top right tooth.
Considering that Michelle got her first at about 4 months and April and Jared were both about 6 months it was definately time for Katie to join us with some teeth. I hope that she doesn't pop a whole bunch in a few days but I guess we could use to get it over with.
So I guess the next step is some talking more than Mama and Dada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
happy birthday to all three of your beautiful girls!! Wow April is quite the month huh? :) sorry I am late with my birthday wishes! I can't believe little Katie is one! Thanks again for bringing dinner the other night... so yummy and thoughtful! lets get together soon ok? I am ready for some girl talk!! xoxo
Yay!!! Kesley was over one when she got her first tooth too.
Finally! Way to go Katie bug!
No worries! All worked out! Katie is just going to be your one that does things HER way on HER time - lucky you! YEAH Katie! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment