Probably one of the biggest reasons is that we have so much negative in the world and I want to focus on the positive.
I have had some good examples of looking for the positive in my life and I'm so grateful for these people. One of the biggest examples of this was my mother. I think she had to work hard at this through her life and I'm so glad I was a recipient of so many positive comments. I'm trying to do that with my own daughters especially with my oldest. I love her so much and I want her to know that she is loved.
So I found this great quote on Pinterest today and I wanted to share it along with my own Goal to look for the Positive things in this world.
Credit for this quote art goes to Rebecca at Simple As That blog. She has many more great and inspiring quotes.
Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:
Post a Comment