I think they are precious
I love these pictures of my older kids. They show some of their personalities.
The only all girl photo where we all looked at the camera.
The last photo. Katie's done and April is trying to be funny imitating Katie. Jared is gone rolling down the hill. Michelle is having that teenage attitude "Are we done Yet?"
We got some fun pictures but I think that I will get my neighbor who is a great photographer to help us out next time and then we can get a picture of the whole family.
5 comments:
oh, so cute! I love the candid shots that portray their personalities... I think pictures are better, not so posed! They are day to day life and tell a little story too! your kids are beautiful Amelia! hope summer is going good for you... we are tired of the rain around here and I am dying for an out!! hopefully next week maybe we can do a park day or something? xoxoxo
So cute! You look beautiful Amelia! We're excited to see you all next week!
How fun - I think all considered - it was a successful photo shoot! Way to go! Did I tell you I'm buying a new camera - let me know if you have any suggestions - the quest has begun!
Typical family photo shoot and so funny! My favorite is the first one of you laughing at Katie. Those kinds of mom pictures are the best! I can't believe how much they have grown up. I miss you. I need to call you back. Life is crazy and whenever I get on the phone it only gets crazier. I keep thinking things are going to slow down, but then I wouldn't know what to do with myself, ha!!!
Great pictures Amelia!!!! What darling kids in our family!! Thanks for all you did for the family reunion!! I had a blast!!
Post a Comment