So we woke up to snow again today. Luckily is is only a little bit and will probably melt soon. Hopefully by the end of today.
We did have a few days of BEAUTIFUL SPRING weather. On Sat we spent the day working in the yard. Our rock walls are almost done and then we can move on the concrete and sprinklers. I just am so excited to have a yard with grass and shrubs and flowers, and this year I really don't have any excuses why I can't get out there and work on it.
The last week was great too because we had visits from the Fluckiger's.
They are such great people and wonderful friends.
Michelle and Kesley were so fun to watch. After they had spent the evening with us and our kids were going to bed I found Michelle crying in her room. I was very surprised and asked what was wrong. She said, "I miss Kesley already". She was holding note that Kesley had written to her. My heart just broke because I know how she felt. We are very similar when it comes to our friends, we love to be with them.
So to all our awesome and fabulous friends we miss you alreadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kesley cried on the way home too. We had a great time with you too. Can't wait to come back.
Dido - Love you guys!
I so feel your pain. We've been in our house over four years, and grass might come in this summer. In our 11 years of marraige, our boys have never had a nice big yard to play in. Good LUCK!!!
Post a Comment