I just have to say how much fun I am having finding people from High School, College and my mission and some cousins all from Face Book. I have this giggly feeling inside cuz it is so fun. I have always loved to keep in touch with people. I remember one summer when I lived in Provo. Most of my friends were starting back to college but Snow didn't start for another month. I called my mom and cried and cried because all my friends were leaving or moving. Maybe it was the feeling of being left behind that no one likes, either way I survived, but I still enjoy hearing from family and friends.
So here is a plug for Face book, It's FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is fun! I got the same fuzzy feeling finding people too! I didn't know you were on FB. Go find me and add me as your friend sister!
Isn't it so addicting? I love it too! I'll have to find you and add you :)
I couldn't agree more. I can't wait to check my e-mail every day to see if I have gotten any new notifications! Love it!
I am also having fun. I chatted with a friend online last night that I haven't heard from in 40 years. We lost contact, but now are found. Great fun!!
Post a Comment